Para comprar tus sellos Latina Crafter visita nuestra tienda AQUÍ

lunes, 18 de abril de 2016

Yolie's Workshop: DIY Notebook

Confession, I have a little addiction to stationery, specifically notebooks.  I have stacks of notebooks I purchase simply because they are so cute!  Raise your hand if you have the same addiction.

I created a mini notebook for a friend.  I used pattern paper from DCWV Quince Blossom, Latina Crafter dies and stamps. 

Using Latina Crafter's 4"x6" journaling dies, I took 4 sheets of copy paper, folded in half and ran it through the Cut N Boss.  I did this several times until I had a decent amount of pages for the notebook.
I then punched the pages with the Cinch binding system.



I stamped the library card with Latina Crafter's You stamps set from the Be a Blessing line, die cut the word "amigas" trimmed the 's' and adhered the elements to the front cover.  I glued the buttons and the mini notebook is complete.

Thank you for joining me today.
Yolie



PRODUCTS USED:

2 comentarios: